How Do I Register For Maternity UIF?
We will send you the UIF Information Guide plus all the forms you need to start your claim.
We will be at hand to assist you with your UIF Maternity Claim and answer any questions you may have.
Once the forms have been completed, email or fax them to us for approval.
We will check your application, and if all is in order, we will request the originals.
Your application will be submitted the Department of Labour, and we will contact you when it is approved.
We will submit your monthly Maternity UIF claim forms, in order for the Department of Labour to pay you.
The UIF will pay you, directly into your bank account.
We will keep you informed and up to date, as much as possible, on the progress of your Maternity UIF Claim!
- We charge a once off fee of R765 (Full package)
- Your claim will not be processed, unless we have received full payment.
- Please check the criteria on the right, before you make payment.
- Once we have received your proof of payment we will start the process immediately.
If you have received a promotional special from one of our partnerning companies, this price will precede the above.
T/A Claim UIF
FNB - Current Account
Name and surname as reference please.
Fax: 086 603 9688
Please contact us, via email or phone and we will assist you personally.
- If you have not been contributing to the UIF fund.
- If you are the sole proprietor of a company.
- If you still receive 100% of your salary whilst on maternity leave.
- If you have claimed other UIF benefits in the last 4 years (excluding maternity).
- If you have been dismissed.
- If your baby is older/close to 6 months old.
- If you do not have a bar coded ID.